Last few moments on Turntable.fm. Lots of goodbyes and tears. Some friendships made that will transcend. And music. The music! It was a brilliant concept. I will miss you TT!
Going around the table at Thanksgiving sharing what we appreciate about each other, my daughter “…and Mom you are crazy, you can make anything happen!” Funny how I thought this was true of my Mom too.
1. What does your product allow users to do that they couldn’t (easily) do before?
2. Who or what are you disrupting out of the gate? Within the year? Long term?
3. What can’t be (easily) copied by others? Why?
4. What’s your biggest challenge right now?
5. What do you have to solve before you can unlock the next level?
The more honest, and realistic, you are about the answers to these questions will tell you a lot about how ‘ready’ you are and what your priorities really should be.
This was a nice touch in the midst of Twitter’s S-1. Said to me, “We’re all dressed up here, but it’s just us.”